Correct decoction of Chinese medicine makes decoctions more effective
The decoction is the most extensive dosage form in the early clinical application of traditional Chinese medicine.
Because it adapts to the principles of TCM syndrome differentiation and treatment, and increases and decreases with the symptoms, it also has the characteristics of preparation and replacement, rapid absorption and other characteristics, and has attracted much attention from doctors and patients.
However, in the face of bags of traditional Chinese medicine, people often get overwhelmed and gradually introduce you to some knowledge of fried Chinese medicine.
First, the quality of the traditional Chinese medicine decoction of the decoction device is closely related to the alternative decoction device.
It is still better to use a casserole, because the material of the casserole is stable and does not chemically react with the pharmaceutical ingredients, and its heat transfer is even and gentle, which is one of the reasons that have been used since ancient times.
In addition, enamel pots, stainless steel pots and glass fryers are also available.
However, iron pots and copper pots cannot be used, mainly because the chemical properties of iron pots or copper pots are unstable and easily oxidized.
When decocting medicine, it can react with the chemical components contained in traditional Chinese medicine, such as fermented substances, which can generate residual acid iron, which deepens the color of the medicinal solution.
With flavonoids can form difficult-to-capacity polymers.
And organic acids can generate salts.
These will affect the quality of the decoction, which is directly related to the clinical efficacy of the traditional Chinese medicine decoction.
Second, the amount of water added to the decoction is also very important. The amount of water added directly affects the quality of the decoction.
Adding less water will cause the drug not to be thoroughly cooked and the active ingredients will not be fully leached.
Adding too much water and boiling out a lot of liquid medicine, it is very inconvenient for patients to take medicine.
Due to the different water content of Chinese medicinal materials, the difference in water absorption can also be overcome. Generally, the amount of water added is controlled at 5-10 times.
A drug of the same weight has a bulky texture and a large amount of water absorption.
When the volume is reduced, the volume is small, and the water absorption is small.
Therefore, it is necessary to add more water for boiling flowers, leaves and whole grass drugs.
Frying minerals and shellfish drugs requires less water.
According to the traditional method of adding water, the medicine is added to the pot. The amount of water added for the first decoction is 3-5 cm above the surface of the drug, and the amount of water added for the second decoction is 3 cm above the surface of the drug.
This method of adding water is feasible, easy to implement, and easy to master.
Third, pay attention to the problems in decocting medicine 1. The immersion medicine before decocting medicine must be immersed before decocting. This is because the traditional Chinese medicines implanted in plants are mostly dry products. By soaking in water, the medicines become soft and the tissue cells swellRestore its natural state, the active ingredients can be leached during decoction.
Generally, flowers, leaves and stems are the main drugs, soaking time is 1-1.
The drug soaking time based on roots, seeds, rhizomes and fruits is 2-3 hours.
2. The number of times of frying is better than that of one continuous frying.
Practice has proved that decoction twice can decoction about 80%, so the decoction times should be two or three times.
3. The temperature of the decoction. The temperature of the decoction is called “Huo Hou” by Chinese medicine. Generally it is called “wenhuo” or “wuhuo”.
The so-called blaze is a weak fire. The temperature rises slowly and the water evaporates slowly.
The so-called arson is a strong fire. The temperature rises fast and the water evaporates quickly.
If the heat is too strong during the decoction, the water will evaporate quickly, which will affect the leaching of the active ingredients, and it is easy to paste the pot.
On the other hand, the heat is weak, and the effect of decoction is poor.
Generally, use Wuhuo before boiling, and then switch to Wenhuo after boiling. Keeping in a slightly boiling state can slow down the evaporation of water, which is beneficial for frying the active ingredients.
4. The cooking time depends mainly on the nature of the drug and disease, as well as the condition of the drug.
Generally, it takes 20-30 minutes for the first frying to start with boiling, and 30-40 minutes for the second frying.
For cold medicine, first fry for 10-15 minutes, and fry for 15-20 minutes.
For nourishing drugs, first fry for 30-40 minutes, and second fry for 40-50 minutes.
5. The amount of medicinal solution retained generally refers to the amount of medicinal solution of one dose of medicine after two decoctions.Adults take 400-600 ml and take it twice daily.
Take 200-300 ml for children and take two to three times daily.
6, the method of taking medicine is generally one dose of medicine after decoction twice, combined with the drug solution, divided into two doses.
Children can take 2-3 times.
Medicines for treating colds, fever, enteritis, and diarrhea can also be taken frequently, that is, once every 4 hours, 30-40 ml each time, the disease will stop, and then changed to 2-3 times daily,It is better for children to take a small number of times.
7. The decoction doctor of special medicine will prescribe the medicine with footnote in the prescription according to the patient’s condition and the nature of the medicine.
(1) Decoction first: Generally it is some minerals, shells, and horn-shaped drugs. Due to its strong and hard active ingredients, it is not easy to fry. Generally, it should be fried for 30-40 minutes before mixing with other drugs.
Common gypsum, raw keel, mother of pearl, raw vermiculite, etc.
For other toxic drugs, fry them for a long time.
For example, aconitine, which has been suffering for a long time, decomposes aconitine into aconitine, and its toxicity is only 1/2000 of the original.
Such as aconite long-fried continuum can reduce toxicity and increase cardiotonic effect.
(2) After the medicine: Generally, it is a drug with aromatic volatile oil or difficult to be continuously cooked. It should be taken in the pot 10-15 minutes before the medicine is cooked.
Common ones are hollywood, vine, rhubarb and so on.
Such as the vines contained in Uncaria, the antihypertensive components are easily destroyed if the cooking time exceeds 20 minutes.
Rhubarb is a rhubarb compound with a purging heat-reducing component, but it is unstable to heat and will decompose when heated continuously.
The diarrhea salt has a stronger diarrhea action than that of Yuanyuan Yuan, so it is not easy to fry for a long time.
(3) Decoction: usually seeds and individual pollen medicines, which are packed in gauze bags and added to the group medicine for decoction.
The common ones are psyllium and spiraea.
Such as psyllium easy to stick to the pan, coking.
So it needs to be fried.
Rotary Fuhua Baojian can avoid villi instead of mixing into the soup to stimulate the throat.
(4) Dissolving clothing: Dissolve the medicine with hot medicine solution and take it.
Common drugs are Xuanming powder and Glauber’s salt.
(5) Fuhuafu: It is mainly some gel drugs, and it is taken after fuming with hot medicine solution.
If the mixed medicine is too viscous, it will affect the leaching of other ingredients, and the gum drugs will also lose a certain amount.
Common gelatin, antler gum, and turtle glue are common.
(6) Other decoctions: some valuable medicines should be decocted separately, and then the medicines should be mixed together and taken.
Common ginseng, American ginseng, antler and so on.
(7) Infusion: Some precious powders of medicines cannot be boiled together with group medicines. They are mostly adopted in the method of infusion, that is, the medicine powder is used instead of the liquid medicine.
In this way, it is not only conducive to the role of drugs, but also saves medicinal materials.
Common are seven or seven faces, antelope horn face, bezoar noodles and so on.